In the News
There are several media outlets that have featured Good Ju Ju as Kansas City's go-to source for all things antique and vintage. None of this would have happened if it weren't for you, our customers! So give yourselves a great big internet high-five from all of us.
Here are the articles, awards and other fluff:
- Press Release - Stars of DIY Network and HGTV show West End Salvage joining Good Ju Ju
- WDAF-TV - Fox4 - Tess Koppelman did this report on us a while back and shows you a good look at what it's like inside Good Ju Ju on First Friday weekends in the West Bottoms.
- Good Ju Ju was awarded "The Best Antique Store in Kansas City" multiple times by several sources.
- Pitch Magazine article November 22, 2011
- FindingKansasCity.com says, "Good Ju Ju is arguably the best vintage shopping in town"... read more
All awards, feel-goods, accomplishments and all of our success, is a direct result of YOU, our awesome customer. "Thank you" doesn't even come close to how much we appreciate what each of you has done for us. You've stood in line to get in, swarmed the aisles scooping up antique and vintage treasures, chatted with us and in general, allowed us to have a great time doing something we love. We'd give each of you a digital hug if we could, but this is easier. High five!