Shoppers Outside Kansas City
Looking for an antique shopping trip to KC? Want something fun to do in Kansas City? Look no further than Good Ju Ju!
Top 10 Reasons Why an Antique & Vintage Shopping Roadtrip to Good Ju Ju is Worth It!
- We're in the West Bottoms Antique District
- Good Ju Ju was the first vintage store in KC 's West Bottoms. This 4 block shopping has grown to roughly 30 stores. All of these cool shops are located in Civil War era buildings, such as ours in the old John Deere plow & tractor factory. Most of these unique stores are only open one weekend a month on "First Friday" weekends. These stores house about 600 total dealers who have their goods for sale during this massive selling weekend. Food trucks, live music in the streets (during warm weather days) and more give our First Friday Weekends a festival atmosphere.
- It's the largest monthly indoor antique and vintage shopping event in the USA.
- Country Living Magazine listed Kansas City's West Bottoms as a "Worth the drive" event. That's pretty humbling since we were listed alongside Brimfield, MA. and an event in California.
- Good Ju Ju was voted "Best Antique/Vintage Store" in the Kansas City area 6 different times by 6 different sources. Click here to find out who said so.
- It's a great place for gift shopping (there's always a holiday, birthday or anniversary lurking around the corner, right?).
- Every month, we have dealers from out of state drive here with trucks & trailers to buy antique and vintage items from us to take back home and resell. How's that for a testimonial about the prices in Kansas City?
- Our inventory is fresh every month and we cover the gamut of styles...primitives, Mid-Century Modern (Danish Design), Art Deco, Industrial, Shabby Chic, Retro and about every other look is available in our store.
- KC is an awesome weekend getaway for a "Girl's Trip", family outing, mini vacation or just plain fun!
- Did we mention we're a town for foodies? With places like Q39 for BBQ (it's OMG good), J.Gilberts for steaks, Cascone's for Italian, incredible Mexican food (too many to list) and so much more.
- Affordable hotels are nearby, and upscale hotels too, if that's your preference.