Who doesn’t enjoy adding a few new things to their home and their wardrobe as the seasons are changing? Here are a few ideas for how to bring some fresh fashions into your life this Spring without breaking your budget:
1) A pretty sun hat – perfect for gardening or an afternoon tea party. Wearing a unique style accent like one of these cute hats will make your friends and neighbors want to know where you have been shopping.
2) Vases for fresh cut flowers – think outside of the box – use vintage pitchers, antique apothecary bottles, mason jars – anything that holds water as a statement piece flower vase.
3) An artistic piece for the garden – iron, tin, wood – anything with an appealing architectural shape. Get out the spray paint if you want to change the color of your new garden piece.
4) The perfect front porch chair – something comfortable for relaxing at the end of a long day. Add a colorful pillow in an outdoor fabric that ties in with your home’s exterior color scheme.
5) Cheerful drink glasses - for entertaining friends or for enjoying a quiet moment to yourself. Lemonade and iced tea will be even more refreshing when served in a fun, vintage glass.